SAP Service Marketplace FAQs and Technical Requirements
- I want to know more about supported browser versions.
- I want to know more about browser settings.
- I am a new user and want to register.
- I forgot my password or user-ID.
- I see an empty certificate list (Microsoft Internet Explorer).
- I have additional questions or comments about particular information in the SAP Service Marketplace.
- I cannot access certain links.
- I am a prospect interested in SAP and the mySAP Business Suite.
In order to enable usage of all functions in the SAP Service Marketplace, you need a browser version which supports Dynamic HTML 4.0. The following browsers are recommended by SAP AG:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer >= 5.5 and <= 8
- Firefox >= 1.0
- Opera >= 7.0 *)
- Safari >= 3.0
If you access the SAP Service Marketplace with a version which does not support "Dynamic HTML", your browser is trapped at the start. The system displays a message with the request to update your browser.
*) For some applications in the SAP Service Marketplace to work properly, Opera needs to mask as Firefox or as Internet Explorer:
- Go to http://service.sap.com
- From the menu, select Tools > Quick preferences > Edit site preferences
- Under the General tab, type websmp130.sap-ag.de into the Site input field
- Click the Network tab
- In the Browser identification drop-down, select "Mask as Internet Explorer" or "Mask as Firefox"
- Click OK
- Repeat steps 2–6 for websmp230.sap-ag.de
- Make sure that Internet access by means of secure protocol (https) is possible.Your local network administrator should make the corresponding settings.
Certain settings are recommended by SAP AG for the configuration of your browser. You can make these settings yourself, depending on the browser version used.
- Open the Tools menu and choose Internet Options....
- Select the Security tab.
- Mark the Trusted sites symbol and click the Sites button.
- In the Add this website to the zone field, enter the following URL https://*.sap-ag.de and click Add.
- Close the window.
- On the Security tab (with the Trusted sites symbol still selected) click the Custom level... button. Scroll down the list and choose the following:
- 'Download signed ActiveX controls': Prompt
- 'Run ActiveX controls and plugins': Prompt
- 'Active scripting': Enable
- 'Navigate sub-frames across different domains': Enable
- Click OK to confirm.
For the correct download of documents: Menu Tools à Internet Options... à Advanced
- Deactivate security checkbox "Do not save encrypted pages to disk"
Menu Edit à Preferences... à Advanced. Please tick
- "Enable Java Script"
- "Enable style sheets"
- Error messages concerning DNS entries or host connections such as "DNS-Entries cannot be found" or "Cannot connect to host" refer to the domain, which is assigned to your PC/network.On your DNS server, the assignment of the Internet address to the IP address must be maintained, so that your PC can access a foreign server via the Internet. Automatic updates are usually periodically run on the DNS servers, but this depends on the company. For the maintenance of your DNS server contact your local network administrator.
If you would like to benefit from the content and services of the different portals SAP is offering to customers and partners, please take a few minutes to fill out an easy registration form.
If you have forgotten your password, or your password is not working for some reason, you can easily get a new one by filling out a form.
Because the browser does not contain client certificates you consequently cannot select one, which makes the message unnecessary.
If you use Internet Explorer, you will find the corresponding settings under:
Tools à Internet Options... à Security à Custom level... à "Don't prompt for client certificate selection when no certificate or only one certificate exists": select "enabled" in order to suppress the certificate selection box.
If you import client certificates into the browser in the future, the system would only display the window if several certificates are applicable.
6. I have additional questions or comments about particular information in the SAP Service Marketplace.
In this case, please directly get in touch with the editor of the page you have questions on. Above every document in the SAP Service Marketplace, a 'Feedback' link is provided exactly for this purpose.
You may not have authorization to access the link. In this instance, send a feedback message to SAP. Proceed as follows:
- Call up the document in which you cannot access links.
- In the Header Bar, choose Feedback. The SAP Service Marketplace Feedback form appears.
- From the box What is your feedback related to?, select Missing Pages/Bad Links.
- Give your feedback message a title.
- In the field Please enter your feedback, describe your problem in detail.
- To send your message to SAP, choose Send feedback. SAP's reply will appear in your Inbox.
Find out more about the business-building solutions we're creating for the best-run companies at www.sap.com.